Online Behavioral Advertising
City Bank may use certain information about your activities on our Sites, such as pages visited and search key words entered to help determine which of our advertisements or offers may be of interest to you. We may use this online information for online and offline advertising.
City Bank advertises online (e.g., pages within our Sites and mobile apps through bank managed social media presences) and offline (e.g. direct marketing). In order to understand how advertising performs, we may collect certain information on our Sites and mobile apps through our advertising service providers using cookies, IP addresses, and other technologies. The collected information may include the number of page visits, pages viewed on our Sites, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other sites following your visit to one of our Sites or apps, and responses to advertisements and promotions on the Sites and on sites and apps where we advertise.
City Bank uses information described in this Notice to help advertise our products and services. We use such information to:
- Present tailored ads, to you including:
- Banner ads and splash ads that appear as you sign on or off of your online accounts on our Sites, within mobile banking and other mobility applications
- E-mail, postal mail, and telemarketing, and,
- Analyze the effectiveness of our ads; and
- Determine whether you might be interested in new products or services
Online Behavioral Advertising: Opt Out
If you prefer we not use information based on online Site behavior to provide online and offline tailored content and advertising, you may opt out of behavioral advertising.