City Bank Interest Checking returns a market rate of interest along with a full array of services. You’ll get unlimited checking, a Debit Card1 with no fees, free online banking and bill pay, and more. All of these features are available with no service charge if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more.
- Interest paid monthly on balances of just $1,500 or more
- $122 service charge per statement cycle if balance falls below $1,500
- 0.10% APY3 paid on your account balance
- Unlimited transactions
- Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service4 (OOPS) could be added after 30 days if you qualify
- Convenient access to your account through online banking
- Electronic Statements (E-Statements) are offered at no cost to you. A $5 fee2 per statement cycle will be applied for receiving paper statements.
Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
Save time and money with City Bank online banking and bill pay. View your bank statements online, schedule payments, transfer funds, access check images and more, all from your own computer. It’s free, secure and available when you are.
Get a Free City Bank Debit Card
Enjoy the convenience of a free City Bank MasterCard® personal debit card1 with your Interest Checking account. Forget about writing checks or carrying around a lot of cash. Just pay with your debit card at millions of places worldwide, anywhere MasterCard is accepted. There is no annual fee or monthly usage fee.
Enjoy the advantages of Interest Checking
No other bank offers you so many convenient ways to manage your money, all while earning interest on your checking account balance. Learn more about City Bank Interest Checking and how it can benefit you by calling 1-800-OUR-BANK today, or fill out the Contact Us form below and we will contact you soon.