Features & Benefits
1. Open Multiple Plus Accounts
2. Preferred parking at City Bank branches
3. Dedicated 800 customer service number
4. Free financial planning seminars
5. Free personal checks1
6. Free membership card with RPM logo
7. Free investment portfolio review
8. $50 donation made to charity of choice
9. Free Mastercard debit card2
10. No purchase fee for gift cards
11. Free cashier's checks
12. Free notary services
13. Free stop payments
14. Free quarterly newsletter
- Primary account holder must be age 55 or older
- Minimum deposit of $10,025 required3 (Includes $25 Membership Fee)4
- To qualify for 2nd and 3rd level interest rates, at least 1 ACH5 item must post and settle6 to your account each statement cycle
- All requirements must be met by the third Thursday of each month.
- Statements will cut and interest will credit the account the following business day.
APYs / Rates
1Three Free check styles available. 2MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. 3This covers membership fee of $25 as well the minimum required account opening balance of $10,000. 4All fees subject to sales tax in New Mexico. 5An ACH is a direct deposit or automatic debit. To make an electronic payment, use your City Bank account number and routing number to make and/or receive payment. 6To post and settle, the transaction must be deducted from your current balance. 7APY = Annual Percentage Yield (APY). RPM Checking Base rate is 0.01% APY. Minimum account opening deposit of $10,025 required. Interest rate effective as of /1/2016. All rates are variable and may change after account opening. Interest earned will be based on level of requirements met. Fees may reduce earnings on this account. Balances will not be aggregated. Some restrictions do apply. There is no minimum daily balance required to earn the minimum APY. 8RPM Plus minimum account opening deposit of $50 required. There is no minimum daily balance required to earn the minimum APY. Some restrictions do apply. 9APY = Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Rate effective as of /1/2017.